Thursday, November 11, 2010

WoChEnEnDe

This has been the longest, shortest week. I think it's cause I have a Chemistry test tomorrow, so all week I have been studying, and dreading Friday to come, but then again, it's Friday! You have to love Friday and want it to come right? Basically, I don't know what I'm doing this weekend but I'm excited. What I want to do is bleach my old faded black pants, have a Bonfire, maybe watch some more modern family, clean my "space" in the room, study for Biology and German, and then I think I will feel super duper accomplished. yay!
Today I went to hear this guy, Nate Pence, in my school sing for his senior recital, and he can sing better soprano than I can, I'm not saying I'm a super high soprano, but I'm decently high, and he can go higher. It's awesome.. whenever I looked away from watching him sing I imagined some opera woman with the horned hat and the pointy shield boobs. But I was awed. Anyway, that was random but had to be said.


This is a video also, of a guy, who is good at singing at womanly levels.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9-CS2v8wcc

No comments:

Post a Comment