Wednesday, November 9, 2011

I Made my T-shirt Awesome

OOOKAY
I AM BORED
SO I MADE MY T-SHIRT AWESOME-ER


what you need:
A t-shirt.
String... fabric. whatever floats your boat.
(I had this hoodie string;
that came out in the wash;
I was way too lazy to put that baby back in;
I don't even use it anywho.)
Also Scissors.


step 1:
Decide where you want this tie to go!
I just did mine around the collar.
I also think it would be cute down the back,
or down the sides.. it's up to you.

step 2:
Cut holes in it! 
Think ahead of where you want these to end up.
For my collar, I only went through one layer,
therefore it is still smooth around my neck.

step 3:
Tie your Bow! or knot.. or whatever.
This blog(it's a link) 
show's how to tie a bow that looks pretty spiffy.


done!
What a Stylin' t-shirt you now own!!!!
I also had fun taking weird pictures of myself. :P
don't judge.





No comments:

Post a Comment