Friday, November 19, 2010

The Lack of Sleep

Our Adorable boys
In the past 48 hours I have gotten 5 hrs of sleep. One reason is because of the Harry Potter premiere last night! I went with a big group to Lynchburg. One of our friends families lives there so we had dinner at his house, and then to pass the time we went to the mall where me and Georgina found a forever21 and I had to buy some leg warmers and tights, cause I love that store.
Layton in the Jungle
Christmas at the mall
View from our Seats
We then waited in line for a little bit and then we got to go into the theatre. We were sitting in the theatre for like 2 hours, but it was so worth it because we got some awesome seats! After the amazing movie we had an hour long drive back home, so I didn't get to bed until around 4.. and then I had class at 7. oooh man, I thought Biology was hard when I got a decent night sleep, when you only have 2 1/2 hours of sleep, it is really rough. I then took a quick nap after that, and then barely made it through Chemistry. I am so looking forward to my nap after German and Orchestra, cause right now I have all of my roomates in here sleeping, and I am trying soo hard to resist that lull of slumber.

No comments:

Post a Comment