Friday, December 10, 2010

Ode to Cold Weather

Cold weather, you are not very fun.
When I have to walk outside, I end up needing to run.

You chill my fingers and toes,
and you even sting my ears and nose.

Could you let up on the wind?
It gets in my jacket and under my chin.

I can't wear enough layers to stop you.
I wear sweaters, hoodies, gloves, and shoes.


This is proof that the Beev has been colder then my hometown. What the goodness.
I thought I would be getting warmer weather by coming out here.
If it's gunna be this cold it should just snow. haha
This is luckily the warmest it has been for a while. It was getting down to 13 degrees with the wind chill the past couple of days.

1 comment:

  1. my favorite part of this post?
    "what the goodness."
    hahah love ya

    ReplyDelete