Sunday, July 29, 2012

I Made Southwest Corn on the Cob

I got this style of corn at Farmers Market.
I think it is the best way to eat corn-on-the-cob EVER!!
I think you will love it also. So try it out! I dare-dare-dare ya!

Ingredients:
Corn on the Cob
Mayo
Parmesan Cheese(the sprinkle kind)
Chili Powder
Lime

Cook your corn on the Cob:
Husk it, and boil it for like 6 minutes on the stove.
 Let it Cool/A Little Bit:
You want it warm enough to be tasty, cool enough to touch.
Making it Southwest:
Smear on the mayonnaise, you get to pick how much.
I usually do enough to fill in the cracks and a thin layer over all the kernels.
Sprinkle on the Chili Powder, again, depends how spicy you want it.
Sprinkle of the Parmesan Cheese.
Squeeze on the lime juice. The lime juice is a must have. It's so good. 


1 comment: