Monday, July 23, 2012

I made Basalmic Spinach Tomatoes

I found this recipe on Pinterest and thought I'd try it out!
I don't like tomatoes so I thought this would be a good way to eat them.
They actually turned out pretty good.
I would maybe not soak them in basalmic vinaigrette as long, 
or just make sure they are drained pretty well before baking. 

Ingredients:
Tomatos       Basalmic Vinegar
Spinach          Minced Garlic
Dash of Salt/Lemon Juice
Cheese of your choosing

Step 1:
Slice tomatoes into thick slices and soak in Basalmic Vinegar for 1hr

Step 2:
Bake tomato slices for 7 min. at 350degrees.

Step 3:
Whilst cooking tomatoes sauté spinach with garlic and dashes of salt and lemon juice
You will need a lot more spinach then you think.

Step 4:
Top tomatoes with spinach and sprinkle with cheese. I used a cheese stick.
Broil until the cheese turns golden

Done!
I actually thought it was pretty good, and it looks really pretty.

I also did my nails for the Olympics. Check it! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment