Monday, February 21, 2011

Realize

Well, if you are a new reader, or an old one. Today I was sitting on my bed listening to music, and I decided some stuff:
1. I don't mind Silence. It's true, I like music and stuff, but I can be completely content in silence. This includes being with one person or a bunch of people, I don't ever feel that it's awkward, just time for thought and reflection.

2. Books are Awesome. No matter what is going on in your day, a book can help you escape. I don't think it matters the book, as long as you enjoy reading it.

3. Music is Moving. I'm sure you all know this too. I just love listening to some Reggae when I'm feeling blue, or some chill Indie music if I'm a little too mentally awake for doing a more monotonous task. It helps set a mood.

4. I love Mail. This includes junk mail. yeah, it may not be very exciting but I remember even as a little kid just loving the idea that something had my name on it, that I, myself, was meant to open. It makes a person feel like someone knows you exist in the big world besides people that are always around you. I do also love non junk stuff. *wink wink*

5. Color and Pattern. I don't know how to explain this one, but I love love love love colors and patterns. I love mix and matching them, I love clashing with style, I love putting stripes with plaid.


6. Friends are definitely like Bras. Okay all you boys, you may want to stop reading if talking about bras makes you squeamish. Friends lift, and support you, and you feel all awkward and not right if you don't have one. You have to take if off sometimes so it doesn't hurt you, but in the end, you always want it back.

7. I will always Love Family. I don't know how I couldn't. I am constantly looking forward to my Sunday phone call date with my parents. I always always love getting texts from my brothers/sister-in-laws, even if it is a short "what up?" or "hey amy-face." It makes me feel loved! They know how to make me happy, and they love me no matter what kind of mistakes I make.

8. Pictures are Legit. I love pictures, anyone who knows me, knows I carry a camera almost everywhere. I just think it's fun capturing moments. If anyone has a bad picture memory like me, they have to agree. A picture can give your mind a flash to that moment, of course you can remember the sight of it, but also you start to recall smells and sounds, and conversation. I love it. That is basically why I started my other blog, I feel that words are nice, but a picture tells the moment better.

9. Single is Swell. I mean, having someone, such as a boyfriend, or whatever is totally cool, and I can't lie and say I haven't wished that I have one. But, in the end, I'm okay with being single. I feel like this is where I am supposed to be with myself right now, so I will be happy and content. I have lasted 19 years this way! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment