Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Clean Eating Almond Chia Porridge


Okay, so I am trying to do more of this 'Clean Eating'
I did a 2 week clean eating cleanse before I went to Canada,
and I really did feel better about myself, so I figured I should try to do this as a regular thing.
I found a great blog, the gracious pantry, that is full of clean eating recipes
that I am going to start trying out.
This is the first one, and I really like it. I also like that I can do it easy for breakfast once school starts.


INGREDIENTS
1 C Almond Meal (I ground my own in a blender)
2 tbsp. Chia Seeds
1 C Almond Milk
2 tsp. Vanilla Extract
1/8 tsp. Allspice
1 tsp. Ground Cinnamon
Agave, or Honey

STEP 1
Combine all ingredients in a small pot and heat over medium heat.
Warm until milk is absorbed, you're not cooking it.

STEP 2
Serve with a little sweetener on top with some fruit and a splash of almond milk if desired.

This recipe is for 2 servings. Which was enough for me, but the guys might need all of it.
It's that easy, and healthy and yummy!


No comments:

Post a Comment