Friday, August 8, 2014

Clean Eating Chicken Marinara with Zucchini Noodles

Another Clean Eating recipe to try.
I actually really like the Zucchini noodles,
and I kind of want to get the proper tool to make them 
look like actual noodles.


INGREDIENTS
1 jar healthy Marinara
2 Chicken Breasts
2-3 medium Zucchini
Parmesan Cheese, to taste

STEP 1
Heat oven to 350 degrees
Empty jar of sauce into baking dish, add chicken and spoon sauce over

STEP 2
Bake for about 40 minutes or cooked thoroughly.

STEP 3 
While Chicken is cooking make Zucchini noodles with your special tool,
or do like me and just sliver it with a vegetable peeler.
Cook noodles by placing in pan over medium-high heat and cook until tender.
It took me about 10 minutes.

ENJOY!
I'll be making this again. :)

Recipe adapted from: The Gracious Pantry

No comments:

Post a Comment