Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Guilty Pleasures

Everybody has these, I know they do, yes including you.

Foods:
Here is the deal with food. I HEART FOOD. It is what I eat when I am bored, tired, happy, sad, whatever, I just like it. My top favorite guilty eaties are: 
  • Dr. Pepper
  • Hot Dogs
  • Salty Snacks
  • Cough Drops- I don't know if this counts as a food.
  • Sushi



Music:
I love music, like the rest of the world, but there is some music that I am embarrassed to love.
  • Girl bands. Oldie girl bands.
  • Classic Rock. 
  • Reggae. 


 Shopping:
Every girl loves shopping I know, but I have a few quirks that make it more guilty love shopping.
  •  Online Shopping
  • Buying Hoodies, all the time.


Online Things:
I love going on the world wide web, so much of my time is wasted doing "stuff" on it.  
  • Blogger.com
  • Frostclick.com
  • Stumbleupon.com
  • Facebook.com


Reality TV Shows:
It is horrible, I know how stupid they are and how unrealistic these reality shows are, I still can't stop.
  • America's Next Top Model
  • The Biggest Loser
  • The Bachelor
  • America's Funniest Home Videos


Other: 
 These are just on the side weird guilty pleasures.
  • I have to be hugging something when I fall asleep, at home it used to be a teddy bear, I have now started hugging a pillow thing now that I'm at college.
  • I don't know if this is a guilty pleasure, more as a guilty want. I want a wrist tattoo, but I will never get one. I think they look cool though.

No comments:

Post a Comment