Thursday, September 20, 2012

I made Mini Mexican Meatloaf

Ay-ay-ay! I love mexican food!
I also haven't had meatloaf in ages. Ironically- I like meat loaf.
So, when I saw this simple recipe, it was a must try.
I am in such a big cooking/crafting kick lately.


Ingredients:
1 lb Ground Beef
2 tsp Chili Powder(I used taco seasoning)
1 pkg (6 oz.) stuffing mix(I used Chicken)
1 Cup Water
3/4 cup Chunky Salsa
Mexican style Shredded Cheese

Step 1:
Preheat oven to 375
Mix Beef, Chili Powder, Stuffing Mix, and Water together
WITH YO HANDS!
Because, it is much easier this way, and it's kinda fun.

Step 2:
Grease a 12 portion muffin tin.
put your mix into each tin and press a little indentation in the middle.
Fill this indentation with salsa.

Step 3:
Bake for 30 minutes.
Top with Cheese
Bake another 5-ish minutes; until cheese is melted.

Enjoy! They are pretty filling, and I had enough to freeze for later meals! Perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment