Thursday, February 2, 2012

I Made Fresh Avocado Corn Salsa

This is actually my Aunt's recipe. She's an amazing cook.
My mom then made it for my family.
I love this recipe.
So much.
It tastes good with chips, on salads, and it even tasted good on my fish!



Ingredients:
5 Garlic Cloves; minced
1/4 C olive oil
3 Tablespoons white vinegar
1/4 C lemon juice
1 teaspoon dried oregano
1/2 teaspoon pepper
1 package (16oz) frozen corn- thawed
1 can black beans
2 cans sliced black olives
1 medium sweet red pepper, chopped
1 small onion, chopped small
4 avocados, chopped into cubes.

Step 1:
In small bowl mix together well garlic, oil vinegar, lemon juice,
oregano, salt and pepper.

Step 2:
Combine corn, beans, olives, red pepper and onion.
Pour dressing over and mix well.
The Onion Hurt Me Eyes!

Step 3:
Let chill over night, right before serving add the avocados.

I just mixed everything at once, and ate it right then. 
It tastes good, but it definitely tastes better after all the flavors mix.

This is me doing a face mask. EWWW. 
but it felt awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment