Friday, September 25, 2015

Chocolate Avocado Pudding

Hello! This week has been long and yet fast at the same time. Also, fall premieres anyone? Wow. I am kind of an addict to my shows. I watched Modern Family, How to Get Away with Murder, and I watched the first episode of Scream Queens. Any other recommendations of shows I should watch? This is to help me further increase my procrastination in life and getting things done.

On Monday I started this 3-week paleo-ish diet challenge with no refined sugars! Wow, I realized I super love having my “suficer”, as my roommate would call it, or the after dinner treat. So please resist talking about pizza, brownies, cookies, and basically anything sweet, around me. I’d appreciate it.

Even though this is kind of hard, it isn’t a diet diet, so I still get to eat really yummy food and try some fun recipes! This week there were a few that I really liked, that I’ll probably also put up on my blog, because… obviously, they’re yummy. I think everyone should enjoy them, and I want to remember them, plus bonus their healthy. But, today, I am sharing my favorite sufficer substitute, Chocolate Avocado Puddding!



But seriously, you need to give this a try, because yum! And health.

INGREDIENTS
 (serves 2)
1 ripe Medium-Large Avocado
2 Tbsp Honey
2 Tbsp Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
6 Tbsp Almond Milk, or more

STEP 1
Cut up avocado into chunks and throw into blender, add rest of the ingredients and blend slow at first, and then speed it up. If it is too thick add a splash of almond milk until it is the consistency you like.

STEP 2
There’s no step two because it’s that easy!
Enjoy!
Tell me what you think? Would you make this again? Or are you going to stick to your normal chocolate pudding.

Also if someone could help me know how to take better pictures of pudding, that would be awesome.





No comments:

Post a Comment