Saturday, April 12, 2014

Edible Egg-less Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

Okay, so Taylor left on a little work trip, which happened to go over a weekend.
I always just want to eat sugar, and cookies, and all of that 
when I don't have him to persuade me not to. :P

I was going to make brownies but I didn't have enough cocoa
I was going to make cookies but I didn't have eggs.
I really didn't want to go to the store, but I also really wanted a yummy homemade treat.
So.... that's when I remembered this egg-less cookie dough craze I have seen 
floating around Pinterest. So I thought hey, perfect!
And it was.... :)


INGREDIENTS

1 stick Butter, softened
3/4 C packed Brown Sugar
2 tsp Vanilla
1/2 tsp Salt
1 C Flour
2 Tbs Milk
3/4-1 C Chocolate Chips (depending on preference)


STEP 1
In a mixer: cream together Butter and Brown Sugar
Add in Vanilla and Salt

STEP 2
Add in flour(will be crumbly)
Add in Milk.

STEP 3
Fold in Chocolate Chips

ENJOY!!!
Remember, you still need to refrigerate or freeze the leftovers. :)










Recipe Adapted From: http://centercutcook.com/edible-egg-less-chocolate-chip-cookie-dough/

No comments:

Post a Comment